did I miss out on something for players (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

wheeljack12 -> did I miss out on something for players (3/5/2006 9:55:13 PM)

Is there any configuration that allows you to use the 12 man canadian game. Because I have been trying like heck to see if you can play with 12 men on the field and I cannot so far through the games options and rules. I thought when there was a Canadian game element I thought it meant using 12 men on the field for max football. Can someone elaborate on this.

Erik Rutins -> RE: did I miss out on something for players (3/5/2006 9:56:16 PM)

Yes, just set the league to Canadian (the Maximum-Football League), then go to Quick Play, change the Default to Canadian, pick two teams from the Canadian league and you should be all set.

Regards,

- Erik

wheeljack12 -> RE: did I miss out on something for players (3/6/2006 5:02:59 AM)

I gotcha. it's working now. So, what is the default league the game is set to then?

Erik Rutins -> RE: did I miss out on something for players (3/6/2006 5:11:34 AM)

wheeljack12,

By default, it comes set to the US League and US Rules. It's easy to change, but it's a two step process since you need to change the league before going to Quick Play so that you have playbooks that allow 12 or 8 men, for example.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI