PAT's in Simmed Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

mugman17 -> PAT's in Simmed Game (3/6/2006 8:22:13 AM)

When simulating a game, the percentage for PAT's is a little off. I have only run 2 games, and the percentage for PAT's is about 55%. I checked the ratings and each kicker is over 90 in kick accuracy. Just thought I would point this out.

Magnum357 -> RE: PAT's in Simmed Game (3/6/2006 9:49:20 AM)

Question, is this with SIM type games, or did you actually watch the game while it played out? I ask because many beleive that the SIM Engine and the Arcade Engine of the game are designed differently and may give varying results. I do agree though, in the NFL, most Kickers make a very high percentage of there PAT's, and if you have Kickers with Kick Ratings in the 90's it should reflect that.

Also, this brings up another point. Does anyone think that the Feild Goal Kick (maybe even the Kickoffs aswell) have an angle tragectory pretty low? Maybe this helps the game to have blocks occur, but sometimes I get a little scared if my Feildgoal Attempt will even have enough Angle to make it above the crossbar. [X(]

mugman17 -> RE: PAT's in Simmed Game (3/6/2006 9:56:58 AM)

It was just in a sim game. I didn't watch it. I have run 3 games now. The kickers have converted 9/17 PATs.

Magnum357 -> RE: PAT's in Simmed Game (3/6/2006 10:18:01 AM)

Try running it in Arcade mode (ie. watch the games play out) in another league and see if this occurs aswell. I might try doing the same if I get time and see how the stats pan out on this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI