Problem witt Statistics and Formations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

globespanner -> Problem witt Statistics and Formations (3/6/2006 7:54:01 PM)

I do not believe the game stats are being properly saved I checkes the passing and rushing stats after week one and two. My Team BC was not recorded in week one and only partially in week two. Also there seems no ranking to the stats. My QB had the most game passes completions and yardage but was at the bottom of the list. My running back ran for more than 100 yds but was not listed at all, though no other runner ran for 100. My Dt had 5 sacks, but was not anywhere in the stats.

I am playing a CFL pro league in its first season.

My second question is I went to the play editor and I could use an existing formation but not create a new formation. Please tell me how to crate a completely new formation in a CFL playbook.

Thanks

Marauders -> RE: Problem witt Statistics and Formations (3/6/2006 9:13:00 PM)

quote:

My second question is I went to the play editor and I could use an existing formation but not create a new formation. Please tell me how to crate a completely new formation in a CFL playbook.

In the PDS, under the word File (do not go into that menu), there is a white new folder. To the right of that is a little arrow pointing downward. Click on just the arrow, and it will give you a pull down for either a play or a formation. Click formation.

sshlr@erols.com -> RE: Problem witt Statistics and Formations (3/6/2006 9:17:07 PM)

I believe when you get partial stats is when you've saved a game and restarted, it seems the stats are only saved from the restart to the finish.

arctcat -> RE: Problem witt Statistics and Formations (3/7/2006 2:08:27 AM)

Go team Go !!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI