Minimize (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

Sarge -> Minimize (3/6/2006 7:57:40 PM)

Has anyone ever had COG stick after minimizing and not been able maximize, I get this every now and then [&:]

darrellb9 -> RE: Minimize (3/7/2006 7:16:48 AM)

Sarge,
Some posts in CoG Support forum on this.

I've also had problems when minimizing. When I maximize the game again it displays 'shifted' off the screen to the bottom left and I can't get to any of the game menu buttons to exit so have to ctrl-alt-del and kill it.

Sarge -> RE: Minimize (3/7/2006 8:48:45 AM)

I find the only fix is after ctrl-alt-del hit " bring to front" seems to work.

but thanks [;)]

ericbabe -> RE: Minimize (3/7/2006 8:12:10 PM)

I sometimes get to a place in COG where I can't Alt-Tab back to it but have to use the Task Manager, as you mentioned, or else select it from the task bar.

In my experimentation with different DirectX modes (as part of trying to get the thing to run at higher resolutions) I think I've found a fix to this, but I'm not 100% sure the new method will work on all machines/configurations, so I'll probably try to implement it as an option, at least until we get more feedback.

malthaussen -> RE: Minimize (3/12/2006 5:51:08 PM)

I find that if I'm looking at a sub-screen (e.g., the army list screen) and minimize, when I return the game is frozen and the army list title bar has been tucked away to the bottom left of the map screen. Clicking there restores the game to full operation.

-- Mal

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI