What about deleting plays? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

Magnum357 -> What about deleting plays? (3/7/2006 1:53:54 AM)

I don't know if this is possible in the PDS, but is it possible to delete Plays and Playbooks? I ask because I have made a few custom plays and would like to have some way of deleting them if I don't want them (I like to keep my files tidy [:)] ). If this is not possible right now, could this be included in the future?

Sonny -> RE: What about deleting plays? (3/7/2006 2:42:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Magnum357

I don't know if this is possible in the PDS, but is it possible to delete Plays and Playbooks? I ask because I have made a few custom plays and would like to have some way of deleting them if I don't want them (I like to keep my files tidy [:)] ). If this is not possible right now, could this be included in the future?

If you saved the plays in a playbook you can open the playbook and there you can click on the play and delete it.

Magnum357 -> RE: What about deleting plays? (3/7/2006 3:02:05 AM)

Ok, I will give that a try. But what about plays in the Plays Directory? I may be wrong, but it seems that not only are play saved in the Playbook, but they are also saved in the Max Football Root Directory aswell. Can plays be deleted here too?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI