Button 3 prior to the snap (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Breeze -> Button 3 prior to the snap (3/9/2006 10:36:28 PM)

I was playing the other night, and I hit button 3 on my joystick just to see what it would do. It zoomed the camera out and up a bit, so that there was more of an overhead view of the play. I hit 3 again, and the camera started to scroll back to its original spot. But while that was happening, the ball was snapped.

I did it again, same thing. First time you hit 3 it zooms out, second time it starts to zoom in and snaps the ball.

What exactly is the purpose of this?

David Winter -> RE: Button 3 prior to the snap (3/9/2006 11:20:54 PM)

You started to call and audible. Pressing button 3 once the players are up over the line will start the audible process. Pressing button three again would have called the 3rd audible in the audibles collection of the playbook. I don't think there is an audible in that slot so it dropped back to the originally called play.

I probably need to make improvements to the audible interface in game, but it sounds like it was working as designed.

Breeze -> RE: Button 3 prior to the snap (3/10/2006 4:26:40 AM)

Aha, that makes perfect sense, thank you.

Although, it'd make MORE sense for button 4 to be the audible button and button 3 to be the timeout button at that point. That's the minorest of beefs though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI