play PBEM game or ip? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted

Dengue -> play PBEM game or ip? (3/11/2006 7:06:14 PM)

I will like play some PBEM game, i like play with US but can play with Germany, Russian, etc
I would like play too some IP game (never i play one), i am from Spain, my english is not very good but i can undertand...
i have 8.40 or 8.043 version.
If some is interesting, mail me to:

arturo_guillen@terra.es

PD: i play with gentleman, no reload, cheats, etc...

Krec -> RE: play PBEM game or ip? (3/25/2006 9:23:28 PM)

join us ip........... icq 27609820[:D]

AbsntMndedProf -> RE: play PBEM game or ip? (6/15/2006 3:01:54 PM)

I'd be happy to oblige you with a pbem game. How about U.S.(you) vs Germany(me) in North Africa circa. 1942. 4000 points each, meeting engagement, 10% atty buy. I can only play during the week. Let me know if this is o.k. and I'll set it up and email it to you.

Eric Maietta

Major Destruction -> RE: play PBEM game or ip? (6/16/2006 5:58:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AbsntMndedProf

I'd be happy to oblige you with a pbem game. How about U.S.(you) vs Germany(me) in North Africa circa. 1942. 4000 points each, meeting engagement, 10% atty buy.

Who would accept such a challenge?

At least if you are going to stack the deck, allow the opponent to choose which side he thinks the deck is stacked on!

AbsntMndedProf -> RE: play PBEM game or ip? (6/16/2006 6:36:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Major Destruction

quote:

ORIGINAL: AbsntMndedProf

I'd be happy to oblige you with a pbem game. How about U.S.(you) vs Germany(me) in North Africa circa. 1942. 4000 points each, meeting engagement, 10% atty buy.

Who would accept such a challenge?

At least if you are going to stack the deck, allow the opponent to choose which side he thinks the deck is stacked on!

Alright then. How about you propose a battle that seems fair to you, and we'll have at it.

Eric Maietta

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI