Suggestion - allow in-game AI enable/disable (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Temple -> Suggestion - allow in-game AI enable/disable (3/15/2006 1:55:28 PM)

This is a suggestion for an in-game option. Allow the user to switch control of a side from human to AI and vice versa, default keyboard controller. This way I could, for instance, just play offense no matter which team has the ball. I don't know it it would be desirable or possible to set both sides to computer control while in-game, but the option to go AI with one side or neither side would be useful.

Shaggyra -> RE: Suggestion - allow in-game AI enable/disable (3/15/2006 5:25:05 PM)

I would like to do something very similar. When playing a game and you are very far ahead (or behind) I would like to set the game to be able to just play it out CPU v CPU for the rest of the way. I used to do this with FPS series alot. It gets tedious when the game gets to the point of blowout.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Suggestion - allow in-game AI enable/disable (3/15/2006 7:16:40 PM)

isn't it boring watching the cpu play against each other?

Temple -> RE: Suggestion - allow in-game AI enable/disable (3/15/2006 7:26:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CFL_FAN_7

isn't it boring watching the cpu play against each other?

It would be useful as Shaggyra mentioned, when you started to play out a game and decided that it wasn't worth completing with a human coach. I think that's an excellent point I hadn't considered in my original post.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Suggestion - allow in-game AI enable/disable (3/16/2006 3:22:37 AM)

well for me I have to play, well I don't real lose, so I gess I can't talk lol

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI