OP points basics (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

gvierstra -> OP points basics (3/17/2006 5:32:29 AM)

I understand that I need to have op points to have my CV's conduct operations. Things like refuling cost op points as does launching missions. Why do some of my CV's emerge from a week at Pearl with 270 op points and others have 0? If you guys could give me the rundown of the basics of OP points I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

el cid again -> RE: OP points basics (3/17/2006 5:42:07 AM)

If I remember right - you should not see 270 ops points (unless playing 3 day turns). You get 100 ops points per day (or maybe per 12 hour phase)? Think of it as % of time. When you use 100 ops points loading, it means it cannot move at all the next 12 hours. ALL the turn was spent loading (or unloading, or whatever). If a sub is attacked, it loses ops points - it means it loses time to go where it wants to go. A carrier uses ops points to launch planes. That sort of thing. They are TIME>

FeurerKrieg -> RE: OP points basics (3/17/2006 5:57:43 AM)

Its 1000 ops point, and if you see 0 then you haven't used any. If you see 1000 you have used all your time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI