camera view (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area

simmer -> camera view (3/17/2006 7:11:52 AM)

Is any one of you experts working on a camera view utility just like was made for madden in the 2004 series? This game needs this for coach mode.

Magnum357 -> RE: camera view (3/17/2006 10:48:54 AM)

I am not aware that Camera veiws can be edited. I think only David can hard code any new veiws in the game.

Rottweiler69 -> RE: camera view (3/29/2006 5:29:25 PM)

A sideline coaches view would kick butt!

Marauders -> RE: camera view (3/29/2006 8:33:24 PM)

Although I really liked the CAMS system in FBPro, I know it would be tough to recreate in Maximum-Football.

What would be nice is to have the ability to set the game camera to offensive (default), defensive, TV (side view), offensive wide (the camera pulled back from default to see the entire width of the field), defensive wide, and top down. Those six choices could be selected with F5-F10.

Magnum357 -> RE: camera view (3/30/2006 2:31:16 AM)

Marauder, I agree, trying to recreate the Football Pro CAMS system would probably be too difficult to add to MaxFB. But those few simple different veiws you suggested would be nice to have in the game. I would imagine it wouldn't be too hard to add just a few extra veiws.

Sonny -> RE: camera view (3/30/2006 5:56:54 PM)

On instant replay you see the plays from several different angles so those angles are already programmed. Also at times the camera does a 180 degree pan when huddling up or like at the start of a game. So any of those angles should be possible. Just need to work out a system for selection of the viewing angle.

Magnum357 -> RE: camera view (3/31/2006 1:32:36 AM)

I see. I didn't know that about Instant Replay because the game won't allow me to watch Instant replay videos (Maybe its a system resource issue or something). If those other veiws are programmed into the Instant replay, I'm sure they could be programmed into regular gameplay, maybe even with just Maruders F5-510 button example.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI