Teams for practice (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS)

nmleague -> Teams for practice (3/18/2006 3:50:27 PM)

This is crazy,yesterday I was using the PDS and could practice plays with teams from one of the leagues I created. Today when I try to practice a play I have the choice of teams from another one of my created league, but the league I was using yesterday shows up as a league,but with no teams under it to pick. I have gone into the game and that league is the open league and those teams can be picked for quick games

Any suggestions how I can practice plays with that league? I did install the patch last night and reset that league.

cbelva -> RE: Teams for practice (3/18/2006 5:07:50 PM)

I have found a problem in the Utility Set program that may be related to your problem. I can create leagues, teams and assign teams to leagues fairly easy with the utility. However, when you want ot edit your teams from the utility set program I have found that some leagues are devoid of teams when in fact they are not and I have seen leagues disappear completely from the program in the utility set's "edit team".

1st Ex: I created a league with the utility set called "College Football". I added 11 teams thru the utility set. I decided to edit the teams. I went into the section to "edit teams" and all the other leagues were present and had teams assigned to them. However, my college league was listed, but there was no teams assigned. I checked in the main Max Football program and the league was there and all the teams were assigned. (I had set up another league before this one with no problems)

2nd Ex: Twice now the default leage which came with the program "US Max Football League" has disappeared from the "edit team" section of the "Utility Set" program. After getting frustrated with the 1st example and then the 2nd example appeared I assumed that maybe I had messed the db files up. I decided to uninstall and then reinstall the program. I set up a new league and no problems. I then set up my college league again and the US Max league disappeared from the menu for "edit teams" again.

cbelva -> RE: Teams for practice (3/18/2006 5:22:57 PM)

I just checked my PDS and when I select practice field (for 11 men), only 2 leagues are listed to choose from. I should have 3. 2 that I created plus the default US Max league. However, the only two listed are the two that I created and one does not show any teams assigned to it (the college league). This is very similar to the problem in the utility set as stated in my last post and I am guessing that the problem is related. Fix one and you should fix both.

nmleague -> RE: Teams for practice (3/18/2006 5:26:19 PM)

I actually have 4 created leagues, and I have deleted all the leagues that came with the game. If I open the utility set and go to edit leagues, all 4 leagues show up, and when I check the structure, all the teams are there. All my created leagues were created in the game, I think I tried once to create a league using the utility, and it didnt take.

When I go into the PDS, and go to practice I have two leagues showing up, one has a list of teams to pick from, the other (the one I want to use) just has the league name with no teams listed to pick from, and no there isnt a + or - sign in front of it to click. The other two leagues arent there at all. All of these leagues are 11 man leagues and the play to be practiced is an 11 man play from and 11 man playbook. For the past week I have be using the PDS and practicing plays with the only one leagues teams availablel for practice. I think when I reset that league it effected how it can be used for practice.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI