Sim ALL computer teams games option (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

twoody78 -> Sim ALL computer teams games option (3/18/2006 5:06:08 PM)

I think I mentioned this before but I would love for this to happen. I'd rather be able click a button and walk away and do something else than have to sit here and click each game...

darrellb9 -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (3/22/2006 5:23:59 AM)

Yes, yes, yes. [:D]

frunky -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (3/22/2006 6:46:08 AM)

For playing out games also so I can do a whole week overnight and thru work my work hours [8D]

Shaggyra -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (3/22/2006 7:27:28 AM)

All I can say is - Amen Brother!!!!![sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif]

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (3/26/2006 11:52:48 PM)

So, you cant sim all the computer games, or is that only in coach mode

Tbird -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (3/27/2006 1:11:12 AM)

Only one at a time

BillT -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (4/4/2006 3:08:14 AM)

with the latest beta patch you can sim all games either for this week or the regular season

However I tried the sim the whole season with the following results:
I was using the default MFBL league which has an 18 week schedule. At first it looked like it was working ok. The first week simmed without a hitch and everything seemed normal, i.e. each game looked like it does when you do a regular fast sim.
Then it gave the usual please wait accumlating stats message. Things seemed to seem bizare after a while(it took over an hour to fast sime the whole season). I noticed that the sim game screen would come up for a brief second or two. While it was up it would give the play dialog Koff normal or something like that then it would zip through the quarters in the blink of an eye with no score for either team. Each game seemed to sim in about one or two seconds with the pleas wait message appearing after each one like it was updating the stats like things were normal.
Then after it finally ended it brought you back to the shedule screen and I clicked through week by week on the schedule screen. For some weeks it only listed One game which seemed odd. Looking at the schedule screen from the whole season I noticed most of the game results were 0-0 ties. After viewing the standings it reported most teams with having 13 ties. The team with the best record went 8 and 2 with 8 ties. All ties were the 0-0 scores where it appeared the game didn't actually sim the game at all for some reason.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Sim ALL computer teams games option (4/4/2006 4:54:28 AM)

That makes no sense, wonder if they have a patch for that?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI