aRTILLERY TARGETTING AND SELECTION PROBLEMS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Billy2003s -> aRTILLERY TARGETTING AND SELECTION PROBLEMS (3/21/2006 1:20:50 AM)

Hi all I am currently having a problem with artillery. Whenever I have selected the indirect fire mode to call in artillery I am having problems with clicking on the hex, I have to click the mouse a good number of times before the hex lights up as targeted, I also have the same difficulty when trying to select a battery or gun. If I then try and move the target around it again takes multiple clicks to get it to move, I am now using windows XP and have downloaded patch 8.4 any help would be appreciated as my friend I am playing against seems to be having the same artillery problems!

thanks

Billy

JEB Davis -> RE: aRTILLERY TARGETTING AND SELECTION PROBLEMS (3/22/2006 4:11:23 PM)

Billy,

Try reposting this in the "Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center " sub-forum.
I can only say that some have said you must click right in the center of the hex, but what you're describing sounds worse than their problem. Someone else may be able to help.[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI