Update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

simmer -> Update (3/21/2006 4:41:50 AM)

The team and editors now work properly. Do I have to reset my league to experience the other fixes. I have constant fumbles and the running backs run into the defense for no yardage. The quaterback gets sacked and cant even complete a pass.

Magnum357 -> RE: Update (3/21/2006 4:53:34 AM)

Simmer, a lot of your running problems is due to poor stock runnig plays. I would suggest making some custom ones on your own, it helps out a lot. The high number of fumbles is sort of strange at this point. In the inital game, fumbles hardly ever happen with stock Leagues, now with the patches they occure often even with a runnig back with high Hands ratings. Personally, I think a Running Back with a Fumble Rating of 99 is the best that can be. I don't know the NFL numbers, but I think Barry Sanders and Emmit Smith were good examples of Running Backs with high Hands Ratings. I remember Barry Sanders going for like 3 seasons without a fumble during the Mid 90's (correct me if I'm wrong on this though).

As for the QB sacks, make sure you go too the PDS forums to get some tips on Play designs. As it is now, the stock Offense plays have problems that allow for this too happen often.

simmer -> RE: Update (3/21/2006 4:57:03 AM)

Magnum, do I have to reset the league at all?

Magnum357 -> RE: Update (3/21/2006 5:00:54 AM)

Not sure about that. I haven't messed with league games much yet (mostly Quick Play games). It might not be a bad idea to do that, but don't take my word for it.

Shaggyra -> RE: Update (3/21/2006 9:08:09 AM)

I would.

simmer -> RE: Update (3/21/2006 11:14:49 AM)

I do play quick play. My teams are from a created NFL league.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI