Plays n Playbooks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS)

PLAYBOYREDD21 -> Plays n Playbooks (3/21/2006 4:44:57 AM)

I've dwnloaded the playbooks from FBMax. How do i get them 2 show up on the game 2 create or duplicate the playbooks?

echolodge -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/21/2006 6:25:56 AM)

Unzip the downloaded files into the plays folder within the Maximum FB folder. Then use the export button in the PDS menu and the plays should be available for you to when you choose the import playbook button. In the PDS choose create a new playbook, name it, and then import the plays by hitting import playbook button. You can also import plays one at a time from the ones you downloaded by hitting import button above the window showing your current plays in the playbook, if you prefer. Make sure you have some defensive plays choosen too to make it work.

echolodge -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/21/2006 6:34:29 AM)

Also check out this link too : http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1092327&mpage=1􊸃

Marauders response to me helped me get it down. It's in the loading new playbooks section of the forum if the link doesn't work.

Deft -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/21/2006 6:58:21 AM)

One thing we need to do is upload the actual playbook so you can use the profiles and audibles. I'll look in to adding that to my zip file.

garysorrell -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/21/2006 10:27:24 AM)

Deft, that would be awesome.....would make it much easier

Deft -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/22/2006 7:45:32 AM)

Done, I have uploaded it to FBMax.com.

bpunisher18 -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/23/2006 7:28:08 AM)

I figure I'll post it here to [:D]

Gah !!!! what am I missing ? I have downloaded the playbooks as well and I'm having no luck in trying to use them, it has created the folder for them and I see plays but when I try to load the playbooks it doesn't show the pbk file for the playbook I'm trying to open. Has any of this made sense to you guys ? if so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

frunky -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/23/2006 8:00:51 AM)

Unzip them to the maximum-football directory then import the playbook

bpunisher18 -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/23/2006 8:31:21 AM)

thats what I've been doing and they still don't work, for the playbooks that do work it shows in the plays folder a dial up phone book icon and for the playbooks I have downloaded it doesn't show an Icon for them, I must be doing something wrong

Tbird -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/23/2006 9:35:29 AM)

Make sure that the folder is named a certain way

like the fun and gun folder is
Playbook_Export_Fun and Gun

Breeze -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/23/2006 2:46:23 PM)

That file with the phone book icon is the playbook. (Windows sees *.pbk and thinks phonebook)

Magnum357 -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/24/2006 1:17:39 AM)

Ah, so that is why Windows was doing that. I was wondering why it was identifying it as a Phone book Icon. [sm=crazy.gif]

Breeze -> RE: Plays n Playbooks (3/24/2006 5:38:23 AM)

Yeah, it's a little quirky but it doesn't affect the files themselves. Playbooks should work as designed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI