Looking for the beta patch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

waynesworld -> Looking for the beta patch (3/23/2006 6:23:44 PM)

Hello everyone - I just got this game and after reading what the beta patch fixes, I would like to ask if I could have someone email me a copy.

address: wayne at bonnevillechicago dot com

Thanks in advance!

ckk -> RE: Looking for the beta patch (3/24/2006 6:59:47 AM)

?????

scout1 -> RE: Looking for the beta patch (3/25/2006 2:40:15 AM)

quote:

Hello everyone - I just got this game and after reading what the beta patch fixes, I would like to ask if I could have someone email me a copy.

This request is somewhat open ended and I'm guessing you don't realize it. The Last official version is v1.7 (I think). But Several beta patches were released with the most popular (I think) being v1.73b, v1.77b and v1.795b. Different people like different versions. You really need to identify which beta you're after ....

waynesworld -> RE: Looking for the beta patch (4/3/2006 11:55:19 PM)

I'm running the latest public version, 1.6 of WitP and I WAS looking for the latest beta patch for the game but the only issue I wanted the patch for turned out to have a work around that I found on another forum here. Turned out to be a known issue after all and the game hasn't crashed since learnign the work around given (regarding saving game crash to desktop if you're wondering which one I'm referring to...)

I don't need it anymore - thanks for trying to answer the post guys.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI