The Install Blues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

madgamer2 -> The Install Blues (3/27/2006 4:49:03 AM)

I am trying to install WItP onto a computer that I have installed it at least once before. My raid connector blew and I had to get a new mobo. It is running XP Pro with all updates. I put the CD into either th of my optical drives (one a combo drive the other a DVD-ROM drive The drive light come on but nothing happens. If I use My computer open the cd click on the setup file the Hdd ligt and the drive use light come on and stay on and stay on and nothing else happens. what is going on here? Why won't the game install.

Madgamer

Terminus -> RE: The Install Blues (3/27/2006 12:05:13 PM)

Try copying the setup file to your harddrive first...

madgamer2 -> RE: The Install Blues (3/27/2006 4:52:38 PM)

I tried that. Windows said that the setup file could not be copied or moved. Is ther no way I can contact matrix direct by phone or email?

madgamer

Marc von Martial -> RE: The Install Blues (3/27/2006 7:59:11 PM)

Write to support@matrixgames.com

madgamer2 -> RE: The Install Blues (3/27/2006 9:13:19 PM)

Well there was a positive thig to this experience. I called matrix support and they sent me the info on my order number,password and how to redownload the download version of WItP.
If your are thinking of buying this game or are looking for a good back up for the disk then get the download version then if you ever put the disk into a different system as I did with another computer on my network a simple phone call will solve the problem if as happened to me the disk does not run the setup program
Thanks for the help to all

Madgamer

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI