Missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich

jtnlange -> Missions (3/30/2006 10:28:05 PM)

I have a question. How many missions do you guys normally have on a good day. I just started the long campaign (700 days) and on the first day I ran like 52 total missions. That just seems low. I ran recon,sweeps, bombing, night intruder for all the groups in the game. Does this seem low or am I just paranoid?

Thanks

Trevor

USSMaine -> RE: Missions (3/30/2006 10:32:40 PM)

Seems real low to me - but depending on the OOB, version and all - I plot a ton or recon on the first couple days while units recover from fatigue and build up their strenth. YMMV of course

langley -> RE: Missions (3/30/2006 10:51:08 PM)

I also plan a number of recon missions on the first few Days then rest the squadrons for a day or too. I also plan a number of night intruder missions if I am using Bomber Command that night/day. If the weather is good the number of mission that I send out is in the order of 150 to 200 missions.

MJT

Hard Sarge -> RE: Missions (3/31/2006 2:07:08 PM)

the odds are, on day one, you should have good weather in both combat zones, so over all, still a good idea to push HARD on the first day, you will get a couple of bad days to follow, so then you can rest

but depending on what you are trying to do, depends on the number of missions flown

early on, your intel is real bad, and you do want to improve that as soon as you can, if nothing else, to get a idea on what the levels really are

I normally let the staff plot my recon to around 3 types on the first few days

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI