Print Rosters, Schedules, Stats, etc (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

BillT -> Print Rosters, Schedules, Stats, etc (4/4/2006 1:05:04 AM)

So far I have been enjoying the game tremendously but there are a few things that I think is needed either in game or 3rd party utilities.

1. An easy way to print rosters. Also a way to print the draft prospects.
I know you can export to a spreadsheet but a simple text file would be nice

2. A utility to print out schedules, standings, stats, etc. would be nice as well.

3. A way to select how many rounds your league will draft would be a big improvement as well

4. An easier way to select depth chart by position instead of Formation.

5. In the pds so we could select positions when creating formations. I'm sure this would have to be in a future version of the game but would be nice.

A big thanks to David for all his hard work for creating this game and continuing to fix the minor bugs in it. I hope to see future versions of this game and wish him great success.

Magnum357 -> RE: Print Rosters, Schedules, Stats, etc (4/4/2006 12:10:57 PM)

Right now, I'm working on a utility that will allow you too Edit League schedules and hopefully print out Team schedules, but it is going very slowly as I have ran into a few problems.

A lot of the items you have requested could actually be done by people making Outside 3rd party Untilites.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI