QB Scramble (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum

WinstonFatCat -> QB Scramble (4/4/2006 3:59:07 AM)

Played an Indoor game 7 min Qts.computer vs computer. There were 13 passes first 4 min of game.......then the QB scrambled the rest of the game for both sides. QB scramble is great occassionally, not for 3 and a half Qtrs........please make them pass again, completion rate is great now.......just let them pass.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/4/2006 4:45:36 AM)

Y don't you just play yourself

Magnum357 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/4/2006 12:33:44 PM)

Hey David, just as a suggestion if people are complainging the QB is scrambling too much in the game. How about adding an additional Constant value in the MainData.mdb (much like the other Gameplay settings already in there) that allows you too control the odds of a QB to scramble per play. I remember Football Pro 99 has a setting in one of the .ini files that allowed you to do this. It was quite handy and allowed the user to keep QB scrambling stats and the number of passes attempted under contol.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/4/2006 9:20:00 PM)

I say people should just play the game and not make the computer play because that's really what games are for. Instead of finding every problem with the game

Erik Rutins -> RE: QB Scramble (4/5/2006 1:01:50 AM)

CFL_FAN_7,

The public beta forum is for reports on the publc beta, not for general discussion or comments on people's play styles.

Regards,

- Erik

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/5/2006 1:21:27 AM)

I've seen it done on this forum i'm not da only one.

You don't get my point

CPU vs CPU play isnt sumthing to complain about.

WinstonFatCat -> RE: QB Scramble (4/5/2006 4:48:39 PM)

Thanks Eric , it seems CFL_Fan_7 has an opinion about everything. Will you be addressing the QB scramble issue in your next patch. It does need to be toned down a little.

Thanks

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/6/2006 1:52:10 AM)

quote:

Thanks Eric , it seems CFL_Fan_7 has an opinion about everything.

Ok i don't have an opinion on everything eric has no idea what I meant.
I'm saying people should play the game themselves instead of having CPU vs CPU because it's stupid to watch anyway

Magnum357 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/6/2006 3:43:40 AM)

<sigh>

[8|]

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/6/2006 5:05:41 AM)

I don't know why you bother talk

dragon2 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/12/2006 11:27:51 PM)

A lot of people will play this game for different reasons.
I don't believe anyone should critizize how another person wants to use this game.

on another thread someone suggested changing the qb read threshold from 2.5 to 4.5. I tried it and it eliminated the scrambling. You may have to mess around with it and see what works best for you

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/14/2006 4:29:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dragon2

A lot of people will play this game for different reasons.
I don't believe anyone should critizize how another person wants to use this game.

on another thread someone suggested changing the qb read threshold from 2.5 to 4.5. I tried it and it eliminated the scrambling. You may have to mess around with it and see what works best for you

- Not critizcizing.
- CPU vs CPU isn't always going to be perfect.
- The game probably has more important issues to be concerned about.
- Playing yourself is my solution than you can make the QB do what ever you want.

MAF -> RE: QB Scramble (4/14/2006 8:38:23 AM)

All I know is that after making some tweaks to the Data Constant, and to the Offensive Profile in one of the playbooks, I just had a CPU vs CPU game where one QB was 27 out of 36 for 362 yards; while the other QB was 24 out of 35 for 324 yards.

I guess that information is going to jeopardize any chance to get the "perfect game" you desire. [;)]

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/15/2006 3:46:01 AM)

quote:

to the Offensive Profile in one of the playbooks, I just had a CPU vs CPU game where one QB was

-You can't really get a perfect game unless you play yourself

MAF -> RE: QB Scramble (4/15/2006 4:39:08 AM)

It's obvious that you don't understand sarcasm. And why do you care how I ,or anyone else who actually owns it, play the game??

I guess it's green button time.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: QB Scramble (4/15/2006 4:47:00 AM)

Why cant I

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI