wo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Drex -> wo (4/5/2006 2:33:50 AM)

wo

Drex -> RE: wo (4/5/2006 2:54:09 AM)

Sorry about that post but I was hit by a worm in mid sentence. I can no longer access this forum or my Witp game without being floooded with windows pop-ups. Has anyone else experiended this? How do I get rid of it. I am sending this on my work computer.

TheElf -> RE: wo (4/5/2006 7:10:58 AM)

Do you use IE5? I had a problem similar to this about a year and a half ago, but switched to Mozilla Firefox and haven;t had any problems.

MarcA -> RE: wo (4/5/2006 11:01:11 AM)

Try Spybot S&D or Adaware. They is free and should be able to remove your malware.

I also use firefox as nearly all malware is written specifcally for Internet Explorer

Sardaukar -> RE: wo (4/5/2006 2:23:22 PM)

Yea, Spybot and Adaware can help. One could also d/l Spywareblaster (related to Spybot) that is heuristic preventive program and have that resident on comp. I rarely use anything but Firefor nowadays since IE is full of vulnerabilities.

Drex -> RE: wo (4/5/2006 6:13:35 PM)

Thanks Guys. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and lo and behold I can post. Haven't tried Witp yet. I can't even type my password but maybe i can now. I sure am indebted to the three of you. I will DL the anti-spyware also. Again many thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI