Plane Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

Zemke -> Plane Question (4/6/2006 12:53:07 AM)

Playing 42-46 stock campaign as Japan. Have several squadrons with pilots but few planes, plenty of supplies, with Air HQ. I have replacements turned off, will the Squadrons get more planes or do I have to turn replacements on? Reason I don't want to dip into my IJN pilot pool anymore than absolutely necessary. Granted I could have combed through the hundreds of post here and maybe found the answer, but I am lazy and this is faster....lol

Mynok -> RE: Plane Question (4/6/2006 12:56:44 AM)

Depends on your version. In 1.602 beta or later, you can turn replacements on without receiving pilots. You will get only planes. You have to go to each group and press the Get Pilot button to receive pilots from the pool.

If you look at a group detail screen and you see a Get Pilot button on the left under the Pilots section, then the above is true. If not, you will receive both pilots and planes when replacements are turned on.

Mike Solli -> RE: Plane Question (4/6/2006 12:59:06 AM)

Turn replacements on. Assuming adequate supply, planes in pool, etc., next turn you have unit filled with planes up to max but no more pilots. If you keep replacements on for the next turn, you'll fill the unit up with pilots from your pool. Keep a list of each unit you have with replacements on so you turn them off the next turn. I do this and then add pilots manually.

Zemke -> RE: Plane Question (4/6/2006 1:07:04 AM)

I am playing the "stock" Campaign game from the last patch, no beta....if any of that infor mation helps. Also I have never seen a "Get Pilot" button.

Zemke -> RE: Plane Question (4/6/2006 1:08:23 AM)

1.60 ves

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI