Recon flights (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

whippleofd -> Recon flights (4/6/2006 4:17:02 AM)

I've been flying recon flights with a recon squadron at 1K feet for the last 14 days over the same target. All I ever get is "takeing photo of (base name)" while the AI is shown to get recon photos of units at my bases. I've checked the op's reports but don't ever seem to recieve any info on units at the base. Am I running recon flights wrong?

Thanks ahead of time.

Whipple

m10bob -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 4:26:15 AM)

I've never flown them that low, how is the morale doing??
I fly them generally at 6000 ft or better...
Detection ability is tied in with their experience level, and likely morale as well.

whippleofd -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 4:40:54 AM)

Morale is in the mid 60's now, started at 99. Experiance is in the low 70's.

Whipple

dtravel -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 4:49:27 AM)

Is this base one that you manually set as the target for the recon flights? If so, did you click on the base symbol flag or in the hex but not on the flag? My WAG is that you clicked on the flag itself, so the missions are specifically targeting the base; if you clicked in the hex but not on the flag you might get some LCUs as the targets. But like I said, this is a WAG.

whippleofd -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 5:19:37 AM)

I clicked the center of the hex.

Whipple

rtrapasso -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 5:49:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whipple

I clicked the center of the hex.

Whipple

Try clicking on each part of the hex - the center, the base symbol, the airfield symbol and the port symbol, as well as any LCU symbol.

whippleofd -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 6:11:15 AM)

quote:

Try clicking on each part of the hex - the center, the base symbol, the airfield symbol and the port symbol, as well as any LCU symbol.

Okies. I'll give that a try.

Whipple

Hipper -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 8:47:12 AM)

just hover the cursor over the base you will get a better idea of troop numbers etc than an un reconned base !

Milman -> RE: Recon flights (4/6/2006 2:54:35 PM)

Maybe base is empty .

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI