Naval and Merchant Shipyard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

George Patton -> Naval and Merchant Shipyard (4/6/2006 9:53:01 AM)

What are exactly the numbers in the Industry and Res Availab. when listing Naval Shipyard and Merchant Shipyard.

Example:

Naval Shipyard 1174 (1804)
Merch Shipyard 1000 (54246)

pauk -> RE: Naval and Merchant Shipyard (4/6/2006 10:00:01 AM)

1. It means how many shipyard/merchant points you produced per turn

2. (in brackets) how many these points you stockpiled in your pool. In short that is surplus of your naval/merchant points which you can use to accelerate some ships production.

In above mentioned case you have enough navalshipyard points to accelerate few capital ships (CVs are best choice) and more you have more than enough merchant points to accelerate all CVEs and repair ships (i guess you converted some merchant ships to them?)

just look at the numbers in brackets and when they come close to 0 switch acclererate to normal...

George Patton -> RE: Naval and Merchant Shipyard (4/6/2006 10:22:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk

1. It means how many shipyard/merchant points you produced per turn

2. (in brackets) how many these points you stockpiled in your pool. In short that is surplus of your naval/merchant points which you can use to accelerate some ships production.

In above mentioned case you have enough navalshipyard points to accelerate few capital ships (CVs are best choice) and more you have more than enough merchant points to accelerate all CVEs and repair ships (i guess you converted some merchant ships to them?)

just look at the numbers in brackets and when they come close to 0 switch acclererate to normal...

Thanks. Yes I converted some merchant ships to AK. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI