CHS base question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

jwxspoon -> CHS base question (4/8/2006 1:03:35 AM)

I'm playing the latest version of CHS scenario 155 as Allies. Game version 1.6

I'm finding that there are huge amounts of fuel located in the Middle East and Cristobal bases. However, transport and tanker tf's that I create there have the 'load fuel' option greyed out.

Any ideas?

Thanks

jw

Andrew Brown -> RE: CHS base question (4/8/2006 3:44:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwxspoon

I'm playing the latest version of CHS scenario 155 as Allies. Game version 1.6

I'm finding that there are huge amounts of fuel located in the Middle East and Cristobal bases. However, transport and tanker tf's that I create there have the 'load fuel' option greyed out.

Any ideas?

Hi. This is covered in the FAQ that coomes with the map documentation (question 13).

Andrew

whippleofd -> RE: CHS base question (4/8/2006 6:40:49 AM)

quote:

Hi. This is covered in the FAQ that coomes with the map documentation (question 13).

For those of us that only see a bunch of blue lower case "e's" when we bring up that directory, would you please answer the question?

Thanks ahead of time.

Whipple

treespider -> RE: CHS base question (4/8/2006 7:03:17 AM)

quote:

I installed the map, but when I try to load troops at a port, I can only load supplies. Why?

It is probably because you have the wrong map data file (pwhex.dat) loaded. Verify that you are using the correct map data file (supplied with the map package). This can be done by using the '1', 'F6' and 'R' keys, to show terrain, hexsides and transport links respectively, and compare the data to the map graphics - they should all match.

Andrew Brown -> RE: CHS base question (4/8/2006 7:07:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whipple

quote:

For those of us that only see a bunch of blue lower case "e's" when we bring up that directory, would you please answer the question?

Thanks ahead of time.

Whipple

What do you do that brings up some lower case e's? I have not heard of that problem before, and if there is something wrong with the document I will need to fix it. Also, is it when you view the FAQ document supplied with the map package, or the one on my website, or both of them?

Thanks,
Andrew

whippleofd -> RE: CHS base question (4/8/2006 10:03:58 PM)

quote:

What do you do that brings up some lower case e's? I have not heard of that problem before, and if there is something wrong with the document I will need to fix it. Also, is it when you view the FAQ document supplied with the map package, or the one on my website, or both of them?

I seriously doubt it has anything to with your web page or the information that is provided with your outstanding mod. I would imagine it has to be a PEBKAC error.

The little blue e's are in the mapmod_docs folder that I have in my main WiTP directory: C:\Matrix Games\War In The Pacific\mapmod_docs\
When I open up the mapmod folder *walla*! A bunch of blue lower case e's.

Now mind you, it took me the better part of two days to get CHS installed and running. Computer savy I am not.

Whipple
Knuckle Dragger Extrodinare

jwxspoon -> RE: CHS base question (4/8/2006 10:14:09 PM)

Andrew I reinstalled the extended map and that fixed the problem. Thanks for your help, and also for creating these awesome maps.

jw

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI