Timeouts? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

Jim1010 -> Timeouts? (4/14/2006 1:20:39 AM)

Hi all,

I am a long time lurker here. I bought Maximum Football a few weeks ago and I really like it a lot. I have not got to put a lot of time into playing it, so have spent most of the time when I can playing the quick games, though I am gonna try to do some league play soon.

My question is: How do I call a timeout during a game? I did a search on these forums to see if this has been asked, but cannot find it. Also I have read the game manual and do not see anything anywhere about calling timeouts. Unless I am just not seeing it. I have been playing games in coaching mode using the mouse for selecting plays.

Thanks in advance for your help.

MjH -> RE: Timeouts? (4/14/2006 2:04:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim1010
My question is: How do I call a timeout during a game? I did a search on these forums to see if this has been asked, but cannot find it. Also I have read the game manual and do not see anything anywhere about calling timeouts. Unless I am just not seeing it. I have been playing games in coaching mode using the mouse for selecting plays.

Yes, the search function in these forums appears to be badly broken. I've tried searching for things as well, and not been able to find them. I have even tried searching for words in posts that I know exist, but no luck....

Anyway, to your original question. To call a timeout, you press the middle mouse button (or the scroll wheel, or whatever is button #3 on your mouse) as the players are grouping into the huddle. This is before you are given the dialog box to select your play. Once that appears, you can't call a timeout until the next play.

Jim1010 -> RE: Timeouts? (4/14/2006 2:10:06 AM)

Hi MjH,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI