public beta v1.0.131 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

Coach J -> public beta v1.0.131 (4/15/2006 4:10:35 AM)

Is there another place I can download this file otherthan the members section. I've signed up for the members section and never got an email with my password. So for now I can't login into the members section to download the file. I've tried the lost password feature, but still no password e-mailed to me...I e-mail Tech Support, Never got an e-mail back..I've emailed membersarea support and haven't received any response.. Is there another way I can download this file

Breeze -> RE: public beta v1.0.131 (4/15/2006 5:43:18 AM)

Dumb question..is it in your spam folder?

Coach J -> RE: public beta v1.0.131 (4/15/2006 6:00:58 AM)

No its not in there..I just wish I could get my password somehow, or be able to download the update. I would love to see it posted somewhere other than the members section

Erik Rutins -> RE: public beta v1.0.131 (4/15/2006 7:00:39 PM)

Coach,

Please send me an e-mail to erikr@matrixgames.com with the e-mail address you used to register in the Members Club. I'll make sure it gets looked at on Monday and fixed. In 100% of these cases that I've seen, somewhere between us and you the e-mail message was filtered. If you've received no other replies from us, I'm honestly wondering if something is filtering all our e-mail messages to you.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI