CampaignDesignHelp-Not All Units Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

WalterJ -> CampaignDesignHelp-Not All Units Available (4/15/2006 8:51:56 AM)

I am designing a campaign using a scenario I also created. My issue is that all units are not available when I start the selection. I have plenty of points, and have tried changing the year of the scenario. However, I have not figured out how to make all units available during the campaign selection process.

I am specifically trying to purchase LST's and LCM's to carry tanks to a beach.

Any help would be appreciated. Thx

FlashfyreSP -> RE: CampaignDesignHelp-Not All Units Available (4/15/2006 6:25:42 PM)

Amphibious transports are usually provided automatically for Amphibious Assault missions. In campaigns, these units, as well as cargo aircraft for paratroopers, are not allowed for Core Force purchase. They may be available, however, as Support Units for the battle.

If the scenario is an Amphibious Assault, transports for the Core Force will be provided. However, no transports for AUX units will be provided; these must be bought in the scenario design process and given AUX status as well.

WalterJ -> RE: CampaignDesignHelp-Not All Units Available (4/15/2006 7:35:13 PM)

I will give it a shot by revising the scenario. Thx

Major Destruction -> RE: CampaignDesignHelp-Not All Units Available (4/15/2006 10:00:57 PM)

There may be a problem with your scenario map.

If the map was designed with a "beach" feature, the game will always make naval class formations available in the purchase menu.
If on the other hand, the map was created by adding water and building a beach from terrain tiles, the Game does not recognise this as a "beach" and naval formations will not be made available.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI