Outdoor Arena Stadium (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related

Tbird -> Outdoor Arena Stadium (4/17/2006 3:19:14 AM)

Nothing new just shrank one of my other stadiums and and made it into an arena stadium.

I was only gonna use the wall from the original Arena stadium for the measurements but decided to leave it in. So of course I didn't make that wall [8D]

You can play in the snow too [8D]

http://www.thornbird.net/downloads/maximum-football/Arena-Outdoor-Stadium.zip

I'll upload it to fbmax.com also

[image]local://upfiles/14875/42A86494CB274105ABDC794352CAC25C.gif[/image]

Skycast -> RE: Outdoor Arena Stadium (4/17/2006 7:18:19 PM)

I wonder...is it possible to make a different size outdoor field for 8-man football? Say 80 x 40?

Lucas718 -> RE: Outdoor Arena Stadium (4/17/2006 8:17:00 PM)

Ok I have to ask... how did you get some of the players wearing long sleeves?

Magnum357 -> RE: Outdoor Arena Stadium (4/18/2006 3:11:46 AM)

I actually tried playing a few games with Arena Size Feild, but only in Outdoors. I ran into error problems when doing this sometimes so I haven't really messed with it much. But you can indeed play 50 Yard Football outdoors! [:)]

Skycast, I think its possible to make a 80 yard X 40 Yard Feild (Standard Feild Size for 8 Man Highschool Football), but I don't think the game reconizes this Feild size so it would look like a an 80 yard feild, but the rules would be setup with just standard 100 yard feild dimensions.

Tbird -> RE: Outdoor Arena Stadium (4/18/2006 4:58:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucas718

Ok I have to ask... how did you get some of the players wearing long sleeves?

I made the long sleeves

They come in Dark Blue, Red, Grey, Black and White
http://www.thornbird.net/downloads/maximum-football/sleeves.zip

Some players just wear them I had to rename some of file names so that they only wear white and gray. The others I just assign them myself

Yeah you can play on a large stadium with a 50 yeard field but you can't extend the field itself to 80 yards.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI