Haven't played this game in years.. a question.. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

HauptmannDietrich -> Haven't played this game in years.. a question.. (4/17/2006 3:37:02 PM)

How do I switch ammo types! My Panther Gs are just plinking off tanks whose armors are less than my AP penetration. The only thing I can imagine to cause this is that im using HE shells. It shouldnt take dozens of direct hits to take down a KV-1 with a Panther-G. Yet there are no options to switch between AP and HE.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Haven't played this game in years.. a question.. (4/17/2006 3:52:58 PM)

The simple answer is, you can't. The game automatically chooses the correct ammo type for you; there is no "manual" switch.

In this case, check to see that your tank actually has AP ammo; if it doesn't, then all you'll be firing is HE.

HauptmannDietrich -> RE: Haven't played this game in years.. a question.. (4/17/2006 5:51:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FlashfyreSP

The simple answer is, you can't. The game automatically chooses the correct ammo type for you; there is no "manual" switch.

In this case, check to see that your tank actually has AP ammo; if it doesn't, then all you'll be firing is HE.

How humiliating! I was out of AP!

Man.. shows how long its been since I played :P

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI