aerial mining (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

AirGriff -> aerial mining (4/19/2006 8:06:08 PM)

Under V1.60, can you do aerial mining, or is that on the 1.8 upgrade? I can't seem to find the option in my current game.

Terminus -> RE: aerial mining (4/19/2006 8:18:13 PM)

You've always been able to. Select a bomber group, hit City Attack, and look at the bottom of the screen for a button called "Mine Port" or something similar. That opens a list of ports in range (if any) which you can assign the bomber group to...

Mike Solli -> RE: aerial mining (4/19/2006 8:26:11 PM)

Can only the Allies do this?

mlees -> RE: aerial mining (4/19/2006 8:26:59 PM)

quote:

You've always been able to. Select a bomber group, hit City Attack, and look at the bottom of the screen for a button called "Mine Port" or something similar. That opens a list of ports in range (if any) which you can assign the bomber group to...

I am not at home, and do not have the manual in front of me, but I think there are further restrictions on being able to select this mission. I think that the attacking bomber's airbase size (and/or port size) affects this.

MarcA -> RE: aerial mining (4/19/2006 9:15:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AirGriff

Under V1.60, can you do aerial mining, or is that on the 1.8 upgrade? I can't seem to find the option in my current game.

You find this option under city attack and is only available after 1943.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI