A-24s (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

spence -> A-24s (5/3/2006 5:24:11 AM)

PDU is on in a PBEM.

I sorta like A-24s and have a decent number in the pool right now. I know one sqdrn enters some time or other down the road but it's not really on the horizon yet (in Jan 42 right now). Are there any sqdrns that could "upgrade" to them - been sorta looking but not finding so far?

witpqs -> RE: A-24s (5/3/2006 6:08:25 AM)

Don't know about who could upgrade to them, but I sorta remember that one squadron starts with them (at least in CHS). I think it's one of the squadrons in the South Pacific area.

Hope this helps.

MarcA -> RE: A-24s (5/3/2006 9:35:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spence

PDU is on in a PBEM.

I sorta like A-24s and have a decent number in the pool right now. I know one sqdrn enters some time or other down the road but it's not really on the horizon yet (in Jan 42 right now). Are there any sqdrns that could "upgrade" to them - been sorta looking but not finding so far?

In the stock game the answer to that question is no. Besides, dependent on the variability you set for reinforcements your A-24's should arrive in Feb 42. I am sure you can wait a few weeks.

JeffroK -> RE: A-24s (5/3/2006 12:50:02 PM)

In CHS 1 Sqn arrives in OZ, and I'm sure that another is there somewhere.

I dont know if any upgrade to it, I'd check the Light Bombardment Sqns first.

Sardaukar -> RE: A-24s (5/3/2006 2:59:28 PM)

There is plenty of A-24 squadrons arriving in West Coast for South Pacific in CHS 1.06 at least.

niceguy2005 -> RE: A-24s (5/3/2006 6:43:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spence

PDU is on in a PBEM.

THis post could be a complete red herring, however, I seem to recall being surprised when I noticed that in my game (Stock, with PDU on) there was a bomber squadron that could "upgrade" to these planes. It might have been the A-20 group that is on the WC.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI