More Info On PureSim 2007 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/7/2006 8:21:39 PM)

I've updated www.puresim.com with information on PureSim 2007.

MizzouRah_slith -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/8/2006 2:40:12 AM)

HA HA! You DID switch the information box and ratings box!!

Thanks!

PS - If you ever figure out a way to get historical expansion/contraction working, this game could be my new favorite text sim.

Either way, the game looks really improved from 2005, lots of great stuff in there. I would also like to see some more of those cool add-ons you do.

DandricSturm -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/8/2006 11:16:57 PM)

Wow. I would have liked to be in on the beta testing, but I've been working a lot of OT. Looking at these threads and the screenshots I can't believe all the fantastic improvements. Coupled with all the improvements last year, it makes the old PureSim look like a turtle being overtaken by a cheetah. I'm ready to pre-order.

P.S. Still only $29.99!

KG Erwin -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/9/2006 12:26:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DandricSturm

Wow. I would have liked to be in on the beta testing, but I've been working a lot of OT. Looking at these threads and the screenshots I can't believe all the fantastic improvements. Coupled with all the improvements last year, it makes the old PureSim look like a turtle being overtaken by a cheetah. I'm ready to pre-order.

P.S. Still only $29.99!

So, you're planning on getting a boxed CD? No need for pre-ordering for a direct download, right? Besides, Shaun's already said he's not doing pre-orders on PS 2007.

Beach23BoyP -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/9/2006 5:53:24 AM)

I don't care for the animated ball flight. Loss of the hit/out lines is a bit of a disappointment (for me). Everything else looks and sounds great.

astrotech66 -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/10/2006 10:37:09 PM)

Well shoot ... I just bought 2005 Gold, so now I'll have to spend another $30 to get the new version. I guess I should have checked out the forums before I bought the old one. Oh well ...

Amaroq -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/11/2006 12:51:31 AM)

Beach, I was leery of the animated ball flight, myself, when it was announced.

But I've managed a ton of games in the Beta, and I think Shaun's done a great job with it. It really 'works', you can definitely get a feel for whether something dropped in for a Texas-leaguer, or was smashed past the first baseman.

I tried going back to 2005, and found I missed the animated ball flight a lot!

That said, if it doesn't work for you, you can turn it off. (its one of the gamecast options). You don't get the old line behavior, but I think you do get the results box showing you about where it ended up.

Beach23BoyP -> RE: More Info On PureSim 2007 (5/11/2006 2:47:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amaroq

Beach, I was leery of the animated ball flight, myself, when it was announced.

But I've managed a ton of games in the Beta, and I think Shaun's done a great job with it. It really 'works', you can definitely get a feel for whether something dropped in for a Texas-leaguer, or was smashed past the first baseman.

I tried going back to 2005, and found I missed the animated ball flight a lot!

That said, if it doesn't work for you, you can turn it off. (its one of the gamecast options). You don't get the old line behavior, but I think you do get the results box showing you about where it ended up.

Hey, if you like it -- there is a good chance that I will too. However, I liked the lines.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI