problem with install (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

samer -> problem with install (5/13/2006 6:55:10 AM)

I bought the download version of this game. After I downloaded it gave me a download link to download the game. The game that was downloaded was not Maximum football. The game downloaded was front office football 2004. I figured maybe that is the old version of the game so download the patch. I downloaded the patch, it didnt actually patch the front office football, instead it installed maximum football. When I open mfb.exe (maximum football), nothing opens and nothing even pops up. What do I do ?

David Winter -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 8:11:48 AM)

Umm what?

What you downloaded originally has nothing to do with Maximum-Football. They're two completely different products.

What was the link you downloaded from? (the purchase link, not the patch link)

samer -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 8:16:13 AM)

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry17c?SID=45905&SP=10023&CID=0&PID=808955&PN=1&V1=808955&CUR=840&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0
i went there and picked digital copy. I paid by credit card. Then it had a button that said HTTP DOWNLOAD to download product. I clicked that. What ended up downloading was front office football 2004. I think whoever handles your orders has the products confused.

David Winter -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 8:21:06 AM)

Hmm And you didn't own the other game previously? So you're not accidentally trying to run the set up for a different game?

If you have downloaded the wrong product, then that's very disturbing.

Hang tough please and we'll ensure you get the product you paid for. Unfortunately it's about 12am for Matrix staff so they may not be able to help you until the morning.

samer -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 8:26:23 AM)

ok.nevermind. It seems two files were downloaded. I downloaded it in firefox. For some reason my firefox downloaded two files. I looked through my downloads and found the right folder. Sorry for my mistake.

David Heath -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 8:30:01 AM)

Hi Samer

I must admit this sounds very strange but we look into this. Please email support@matrixgames.com with the details and we get right on this.

David Heath
Matrix Games

samer -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 8:52:41 AM)

I think it was just my firefox, since I opened the zip file from firefox. Firefox probably just glitched up. I don't know. I don't think it is a big deal.

Erik Rutins -> RE: problem with install (5/13/2006 10:55:00 PM)

Yep, there's nothing like this in the store. My guess is your download queue in FireFox got confused. You definitely didn't get FOFC from our store.

Regards,

- Erik

Tbird -> RE: problem with install (5/14/2006 1:49:51 AM)

The Irony of it all [8D]

Marauders -> RE: problem with install (5/14/2006 7:17:21 AM)

quote:

The Irony of it all.

For a short time, I thought the server was hacked!

[sm=00000055.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI