CHS trouble with NZ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design

patrice strasbourg -> CHS trouble with NZ (5/15/2006 2:50:52 PM)

Hello all

i have loading the CHS mod with witp 1.8 and "extended map" from Andrew and i find something strange about NZ troops with the strategic map. I ask to see the troops from NZ commande and nothing appear in NZ... but all the troops from india appear ???
I did something wrong may be ??[sm=rolleyes.gif]

el cid again -> RE: CHS trouble with NZ (5/15/2006 3:49:08 PM)

Did you load CHS

or RHS?

RHS changed the command slot back to stock - and this swaps India and ANZAC - and was a problem for a while. If you download

RHS 2.40 you should not have this problem. Or any other.

patrice strasbourg -> RE: CHS trouble with NZ (5/15/2006 4:21:14 PM)

Hello el Cid

I have load the CHS ...

A+
Patrice

rockmedic109 -> RE: CHS trouble with NZ (5/15/2006 5:35:45 PM)

I think it is because CHS swapped India Command and New Zealand Command slots in the database. This was done to make India Command a "locked" command. I would imagine that under this, calling up New Zealand Command would give you a list of the assets for India Command.

patrice strasbourg -> RE: CHS trouble with NZ (5/15/2006 6:00:34 PM)

hello al

ok i undestand now ... ( if i can say)
the NZis use to show indian troops and australie is use for australie and NZ ...

In all the case it will not change any thing about the game ...

Thanks for your help ...

A+
Patrice

Andrew Brown -> RE: CHS trouble with NZ (5/16/2006 2:38:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rockmedic109

I think it is because CHS swapped India Command and New Zealand Command slots in the database. This was done to make India Command a "locked" command. I would imagine that under this, calling up New Zealand Command would give you a list of the assets for India Command.

That's right. It's a by-product of the HQ swap, due to some hard coding in the program. It shouldn't affect gameplay (except for the default home port of some TFs formed in India being set to Auckland! - I considered getting rid of this by swapping some bass around, but then you might end up getting some NZ replacements appearing in India, so I left it alone).

Andrew

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI