Enemy is in violation of our Treaties (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

wintersmoon -> Enemy is in violation of our Treaties (5/16/2006 10:29:21 PM)

I was playing as Prussia and at war with Sweden. They surrendered and one of the clauses in the treaty was that Sweden was to NOT have more than 25,000 men in Holstein. But Sweden violated that clause of the treaty. After each turn the Events screen stated that "Sweden had more than 25,000 in Holstein in violation of the Treaty".

My question is....what recourse do I have in regards to Sweden? Are they penalized each turn glory points for being in violation of the treaty? Can I declare war without penalty? It seems like I have no options. Can anyone help?

Southern Hunter -> RE: Enemy is in violation of our Treaties (5/17/2006 6:24:01 AM)

They are being penalised Glory Points each turn, just as you would be if you were to violate a treaty. Not much more you can do. The game will generally tell you if there is a 'casus belli' and free opportunity to declare war without penalty.

Now you answer mine :-)

Last game I was getting a -4 Glory points penalty each turn for being in violation of a treaty. Problem is, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how I was in breach. Got kinda annoying.

Hunter

wintersmoon -> RE: Enemy is in violation of our Treaties (5/17/2006 7:17:42 AM)

Maybe there is a treaty signed by other nations that you are violating, or maybe its a glitch.

The game did not tell you what treaty you were violating?

Southern Hunter -> RE: Enemy is in violation of our Treaties (5/17/2006 7:34:11 AM)

No, It was one of them. I kind of went through cancelling treaties (causing more glory loss) but I never really figured out which one it was, or how to correct it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI