Names (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

orton1227 -> Names (5/18/2006 3:54:42 AM)

You probably expected this, but...

Could we please get a fix that changes O'brien to O'Brien and Mcdonald to McDonald and the like? It's a bit annoying for those of us with OCD.

orton1227 -> RE: Names (5/20/2006 4:51:27 PM)

Just found out this is fixed in this year's OOTP2k6. So it couldn't be that hard. Man, it'd help my OCD.

spartacus007 -> RE: Names (5/20/2006 10:23:29 PM)

Lol, I spend about 10 minutes at the start of every month looking for anybody who played a game and has that name problem.

jono -> RE: Names (5/26/2006 11:07:06 PM)

You can go to the players cards and hit the edit bio button which allows you to edit players names to anything you want. Not as easy as having Shaun do it but if it bothers you its an option.

KG Erwin -> RE: Names (5/27/2006 4:49:38 AM)

Hmm -- You can manually edit the player names, but the player names are matched to the Lahman database for picture assignments. Changing names could screw this up.

We know who they are, and they know who they are, so what does it matter?

puresimmer -> RE: Names (5/27/2006 2:26:37 PM)

Note, editing the names will NOT conflict with the Lahaman support. PureSim uses an internal key for that stuff, so feel free to change/fix the names.

Now that I am licensing the Lahman database I actually could go in there in fix the names... I'll look into that for a future update.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI