Dumb Buying question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Weavos -> Dumb Buying question (5/19/2006 5:20:17 AM)

Hello,

I want to but this game for my brother. Is there a way I can buy dgital and use his e-mail address? I want to give it as a gift to him. Or should I just buy the CD and have it shipped to him?

Thanks

Weaves

Erik Rutins -> RE: Dumb Buying question (5/19/2006 5:24:23 AM)

I think the easiest method would probably be to go for the physical boxed copy, it will look better as a gift as well. For the download however, you can always download it yourself, then burn the installer to a CD, write the serial number on it and ship it to him. I'm not sure you could substitute his e-mail and still get it to work, but I haven't tried that myself.

Regards,

- Erik

Weavos -> RE: Dumb Buying question (6/1/2006 9:33:35 PM)

Hello again,

I did, in fact, buy this game for my brother. However, there was a shipping problem. The item arrived in the UPS center in Evansville, IN last week. It was supposed to be delivered to his house on Thursday(5/25). It still has not arrived, nor were any notices left at the house.

I spoke with UPS and they recommended I contact Digital River. I spoke with a woman (Christy?) at Digital River yesterday. I asked her to put a tracer on the UPS package (UPS would only do a tracer from the original shipper).

How do I get updated on this situation? Will Digital River send me e-mails? (UPS can't provide me with any information since I am not the shipper nor shippee.)

Thanks

Erik Rutins -> RE: Dumb Buying question (6/1/2006 9:55:08 PM)

Weavos,

That really sounds like a UPS issue, however if you contacted Digital River then you shold receive a follow up from them. I would also keep contact with UPS though, since it seems to have been misplaced after it left our hands. If you like, e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your contact and order info and I'll make sure it's being followed up on.

Regards,

- Erik

Weavos -> RE: Dumb Buying question (6/2/2006 8:13:57 PM)

Thanks for checking into this Erik.  I sent you e-mail yesterday with the order and tracking numbers

Jeff

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI