Shaun, Custom Sound Files? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

DreamTeams -> Shaun, Custom Sound Files? (5/21/2006 3:04:59 AM)

Shaun,

Any chance we'll be allowed to add custom sound files in the future? I'd love to give each of my 16 fictional parks customized rally songs.

DreamTeams -> RE: Shaun, Custom Sound Files? (6/11/2006 6:48:51 PM)

I think this question can be scratched. I thought the pbp sounds were hard coded. Found them in the html\images folder. Looks like they're wav files which means I can replace them with my own fan noise and rally tunes and switch them out before playing a game (depending on the stadium I'm playing in). I'll give it a try. If it works, this is great!

Beach23BoyP -> RE: Shaun, Custom Sound Files? (6/11/2006 9:52:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DreamTeams

I think this question can be scratched. I thought the pbp sounds were hard coded. Found them in the html\images folder. Looks like they're wav files which means I can replace them with my own fan noise and rally tunes and switch them out before playing a game (depending on the stadium I'm playing in). I'll give it a try. If it works, this is great!

You could easly do that. I have my own ralley tunes.

Lamoid -> RE: Shaun, Custom Sound Files? (6/11/2006 10:57:51 PM)

Can this be done that each team has different songs? I know how to play the mp3's whn you bring up the team page but do not know if it is possible to do a different song for each teams page

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI