indeo codec. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

redeck -> indeo codec. (5/22/2006 12:01:40 AM)

Indeo Video Playback

The program you are trying to run requires a current Indeo codec.
To obtain a current driver that is compatible with this version of Windows, please contact the manufacturer at http://indeo.ligos.com.

am getting this message everytime PS2007 boots up. doesnt seem to effect anything when i skip it, anybody know what this means?

MC202Folgore -> RE: indeo codec. (11/13/2006 10:22:29 PM)

I'm getting this message, too, when I launch War Plan Orange. My computer recently went bonkers and I had to have the hard disk reformatted. I never got this message before that. It doesn't seem to affect anything, but I haven't explored too much. Can anyone help redeck and me? Thanks!

Deltadog -> RE: indeo codec. (11/13/2006 10:57:14 PM)

The following message appears on the link in redeck's message

"If you have been referred to this page by a pop-up message or a third-party software provider (for a game or other multimedia product), and are not certain that you require Indeo to make your software work, please contact the original manufacturer. We cannot support or answer questions regarding third party software or hardware. In addition, as Indeo XP is a downloadable product, we do not offer refunds once the purchase has been made. Please see the Indeo Support page for additional information and assistance.

With recent updates to Windows XP, Microsoft suspended distribution of the Indeo codecs as a base part of its operating system. This only affects users with new PCs that are shipping with Windows XP Service Pack 1, or clean installs of Windows XP SP1 on an older system. Unfortunately, a number of game and multimedia titles require Indeo to be installed on the OS in order to function. Please review our Indeo Support page for more detailed information about the Indeo codec, Windows Service Packs, and third party titles."

I suspect only Puresimmer or Matrix support can tell you why these games might be giving you the message. Jp_mm says he has clean install. I doubt any user will have any idea what Indeo Video Playback has to do with the price of peas[:)][:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI