Flashpoint Germany (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Double Tank -> Flashpoint Germany (5/24/2006 9:30:42 AM)

I am new to this site, but do see a tad about Flash Point Germany and was wondering what to expect from this game. The two I am presently playing ( HOI 2 & Supreme Ruler ) are very good games, but I am trying to give a go to Flashpoint etc,. Seems the more I come here, Hex-based games rule the day. It should be here in a day, and I hope it's worth the wait. I can never find these games at a Best Buy etc,. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.

Viper6 -> RE: Flashpoint Germany (5/24/2006 10:02:19 AM)

Hmmm ... Flashpoint Germany ... nope, never herd of it [:'(]

Sorry, Personally I would say it is one of the best large-scale wargames I have ever played; and one of the very very few that does a wonderful job of simulating modern combat. Nearly every other game you can find is another World War II game of some sort or another, FPG does a wonderful job breaking out of that line.

For more information and feedback, you should check out the dedicated Flashoint Germany forums under "Current Games From Matrix" [:)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Flashpoint Germany (5/24/2006 11:29:49 AM)

Main info page: http://www.matrixgames.com/games/game.asp?gid=287

CapnDarwin -> RE: Flashpoint Germany (5/24/2006 2:15:56 PM)

Thanks Viper and Marc.

Double Tank, please check the info out. We are currently working on the second game in the series and also still supporting the first one as well. Hope to see you there in the forum.

Double Tank -> RE: Flashpoint Germany (5/25/2006 5:25:14 PM)

Capn Darwin,

Thank you and the others for the info. I hope I get it today. It's been 10 days and I just keep looking at screen shots and so on. You know how it goes.....kid in a candy store.[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI