Is named pilot pool fixed ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

veji1 -> Is named pilot pool fixed ? (5/25/2006 3:26:24 PM)

Hi,

I remenber reading that if you disbanded two daitais of the same plane in Osaka, the second one was lost... So I have stopped using the feature..

Where do we stand now ? does it work ? Can i resume using it without worrying of losing airgroups ?

thanks for the answers.

DFalcon -> RE: Is named pilot pool fixed ? (5/25/2006 3:29:01 PM)

I think this is still an issue. You can work around it by disbanding only fragments as they are not retianed in the data base.

Charles2222 -> RE: Is named pilot pool fixed ? (5/25/2006 3:34:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: veji1

Hi,

I remenber reading that if you disbanded two daitais of the same plane in Osaka, the second one was lost... So I have stopped using the feature..

Where do we stand now ? does it work ? Can i resume using it without worrying of losing airgroups ?

thanks for the answers.

What if you do it days apart?

DFalcon -> RE: Is named pilot pool fixed ? (5/25/2006 3:39:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charles_22

What if you do it days apart?

If I understand the problem this will not help. The disbanded unit is retained at the base with a delay. So when you disband a like unit the planes and pilots are placed in this off map unit. They are not lost but are attached to the previously disbanded unit and will return when they arrive. I assume that even fragments will do this if you have previously disbanded a full unit of that type.

Don Bowen -> RE: Is named pilot pool fixed ? (5/25/2006 5:52:24 PM)

Work is still in progress on this function. It would be best if you did not use it until a patch is released.

veji1 -> RE: Is named pilot pool fixed ? (5/25/2006 7:48:43 PM)

thank you very much for the answer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI