Password for captskillets All-Time Greatest league? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

NYM86 -> Password for captskillets All-Time Greatest league? (5/26/2006 10:25:41 AM)

I just downloaded from Padresfans website captskillets league. But, I can't access it because I don't the password for the commisioner screen. Does anyone know it?

PadresFan104 -> RE: Password for captskillets All-Time Greatest league? (5/26/2006 10:50:17 AM)

Yeah, I noticed that too.. LOL...

You can still "log in" as another team, like Detroit, and look around, but captskillet will have to send me a new "unprotected" version of the file before we will be able to take control of other teams...

Sorry about that!

Al

captskillet -> RE: Password for captskillets All-Time Greatest league? (5/26/2006 2:18:20 PM)

sorry guys...........I thought I had saved it again after changing it to a solo league....its hookem05. I am going to post a 'corrected' version in a little bit for padresfan to put up, I didn't finish filling out the Braves lineup.............all the players and pitchers are in the data base, they just aint on the Braves roster....guess thats what I get for sipping on Coronas while doing the input [sm=party-smiley-012.gif] [;)] !

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI