Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker

crm114 -> Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen (5/29/2006 10:42:38 PM)

Shaun, I am LOVING the demo for PureSim, and I will undoubtedly be buying the electronic download this week. One nit-pick: Is there any way that we could get an undo button for the in-game lineup changes? On a couple of occasions now, a slip of the mouse has found my team covering shortstop with a reserve catcher.

On a different matter, has anyone seen a pitcher make a pick-off attempt yet?

edit: spelled Shaun's name correctly..

Amaroq -> RE: Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen (6/1/2006 1:56:22 AM)

crm - let's say you have

SS - Smith

and you accidentally replace him with Johnson, who is a catcher.

If you then, before leaving the Lineup Card screen, click 'SS Johnson', you should notice that Smith (in your list of substitutes) is not crossed out, and you can in fact, 'substitute' Smith 'back in' for Johnson. It isn't (quite) an Undo button... but it's gotten me out of a bad spot once or twice!

I've not seen a pitcher make a pickoff move - but the 'hold runners' attribute interacts with the runner's Speed to determine whether or not he attempts to steal when the manager tells him to.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI