I miss AAA games (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

modred -> I miss AAA games (5/31/2006 12:27:22 AM)

For two reasons:

1) Finding a spot starter from the minors was easier
2) Teaching a player to play a new position only seems possible at the major league level

modred -> RE: I miss AAA games (5/31/2006 12:59:22 AM)

3) The lineup screen is much more convenient for deciding on contract extensions than the contract status page. In the lineup screen I can see stats, important ratings, and context without having to click on every player.

Amaroq -> RE: I miss AAA games (5/31/2006 1:28:55 AM)

Agreed on all three counts. However, 1) and 3) both seem like they are display issues, not issues with actually playing the game.

1.) For this, I want a way to view the condition of minor-league players, so I can quickly find a pitcher or position player who is not fatigued. If that data were available in the minor-league system screen, I'd be in good shape for it.

2.) Totally agree. Perhaps the "Player Usage" screen needs a "Retrain as..." option now?  However, I'm okay with that being missing (for now), as in PS'05 I would habitually draft a player from one position, and 'retrain' them at a different position. Second baseman with an 'arm' of 89? You're my new catcher! Etc. Since I did this, and the AI did not, I wound up with a number of oddities - my teams had a significant advantage over the AI teams, but my players never earned All-Star honors at the position they actually played day-to-day.

3.) Another display issue. I want a screen which lets me compare every player at each position, something like 'Team Reports', 'Roster', only showing me relevant data rather than things like home region. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI