career stats (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Grip2441 -> career stats (5/31/2006 4:14:50 AM)

I' am new tho the PureSim series, just bought the game yesterday.  I started a career mode season in 2002.  I was under the impression that all career stats until that time would be intact and current players would add to their stats, and new players would be added to the career lists as their numbers grew.

However, it looks as though all players start fresh with zeros and build from there.  Is this correct?  Is there any way to have all the stats from the years in the career game?

Thanks

jzicc -> RE: career stats (5/31/2006 5:41:41 PM)

I would like to know if this is in the works for the next patch ---- BTW thanks shaun for your great support (now hopefully please answer in the affirmative)

Amaroq -> RE: career stats (5/31/2006 11:33:41 PM)

Grip - that is correct, the game tracks 'stats accumulated since the game started' on the Career tab. Likewise, records are 'records since the game started', not all-time MLB records.

You can still see the real-life stats on the player card, at the far right tab.

If a change that drastic were made, I'd want it to be an option - personally, I like the behavior, and I don't think I'd want the intermingling of real records and in-game records... but that's just me!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI