Replacement Images and Interface Music! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Beach23BoyP -> Replacement Images and Interface Music! (5/31/2006 4:26:18 AM)

I've reopened my "Beach23BoyP's Pure Sim 2007" website page.  If you ever used my "Sienna Skin" with PS2005 then you will recognize these background replacement images.  I've also redone the "interface music" by adding three new mp3s.

This is not a complete new skin like my Sienna Skin was, but I think you'll enjoy these backgrounds (especially if you are new to PS).  Also, I believe that the interface music adds a great deal to the Pure Sim experience.  BTW, I also let you in on a secret -- you can use your own mp3s!

Beach23Boy's Webpage >> http://www.houstoncncsales.com/puresim2007.html

NYYANKSFAN -> RE: Replacement Images and Interface Music! (5/31/2006 5:33:24 AM)

Thanks BB, I just bookmarked your page...I cant wait to try it out.  Good work as usual [:)]

PadresFan104 -> RE: Replacement Images and Interface Music! (5/31/2006 6:10:27 AM)

Nice stuff there BB.  Next time I update my site, I'll post a link to yours!

Al

KG Erwin -> RE: Replacement Images and Interface Music! (5/31/2006 7:37:31 PM)

Beach Boy, I like the replacement "Take Me Out".  The simple "Let's play ball!" is perfect.  The other stuff is great, too, but too modern for the time period I'm playing in.

Edit: ok, and thanks for explaining how to get those synched with the various screeens.  (I read the pdf doc).

I'm thinking of putting in some soundtrack stuff from my favorite baseball movies, like "The Natural" and "Field of Dreams".

VanScoy -> RE: Replacement Images and Interface Music! (5/31/2006 8:19:42 PM)

Bill,

awesome , as usual. Thanks for all your hard work. I am ripping some "Field of Dreams" score to replace some of it. Because I like that nostalgic vibe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI