New to PS 2007 and wow.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

yanks7 -> New to PS 2007 and wow.... (6/1/2006 6:43:34 AM)

Hello follow harballers!  Just wanted to "Hey" and express my total satisfaction with PS2007.  I dabbled with ootp 6.51 for a bit before finding this game and it's forums.  After reading through the pages here I decided to make the purchase a few days ago and I don't regret it a bit.  As I am learning this games in's and out's, I am totally impressed with the game, the mechanics and the way the developers listen to the end user to make the game more enjoyable and appeal to us all.  While there are a few things I'd like to see added to the game (most of which has already been addressed) I can't complain about the game as it stands now.  The new beta patch is awesome and I'm sure more patch tweeking is on the way.  It's nice to play a game where a patch is released that enhances the game play and not patching because the game is/was released un-playable.

Kudo's to the developers and to everyone here for making my first PS experience a FAN-tastic one!

One last thing, hats off to the guys for all your hard work in compiling the face and stadium packs!  Your work does make a difference in the gameing experience....thanks again

PadresFan104 -> RE: New to PS 2007 and wow.... (6/1/2006 7:11:16 AM)

I love posts like that... Thanks yanks!

Al

JudgeDredd -> RE: New to PS 2007 and wow.... (6/1/2006 9:39:31 AM)

Yep....they are good for the developer as well...and why not...praise where praise is due

puresimmer -> RE: New to PS 2007 and wow.... (6/2/2006 2:03:20 AM)

Thanks for that Yank. Hopefully you are not a Yankee fan, because then the post would sort of lose it's luster with me [:D]

Amaroq -> RE: New to PS 2007 and wow.... (6/2/2006 2:41:46 AM)

If you're new,... a, that's Shaun, the developer, in person, and... b, he's a Red Sox fan. [;)]

yanks7 -> RE: New to PS 2007 and wow.... (6/2/2006 4:17:13 AM)

Wow...already getting heat for being a yankee fan....but that's ok cause from '82 thru '94 it was considered a joke that I would like such a horrible team...
but I am a yankee fan, however, I appreciate the competitivness of the Red Sox and I just love good baseball no matter the the teams on the field.

Just don't get mad at me when we sign Ortiz....lol

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI