Scenario linked campaigns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Raindem -> Scenario linked campaigns (7/16/2000 5:43:00 PM)

Hats off to Matrix for a great game. I've been playing around with linking scenarios into a campaign. I notice that for it to work right, I have to choose scenarios where my country is Player #1. If not then my country ends up fighting itself (a definite possibility, but not my intended outcome!). Is this the way it's supposed to be? There are some good scenarios out there that I would like to include, but they have my country in the "wrong" position.

Wild Bill -> (7/16/2000 10:54:00 PM)

The human side in campaigns is always side one. It cannot be changed. So if you pick a scenario where the desired side is player 2, it won't work. The program does not give you the option of choosing side one or two, only side one. Good luck with your project, Raindem...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Raindem -> (7/19/2000 7:18:00 PM)

Thanks for the info, WB. I like setting up campaigns this way because it's easier to model it on actual events. The downside is that after playing the campaign a couple of times, the surprise of each battle is gone. Anyway, appreciate your reply.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI