BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich

ETF -> BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (6/3/2006 2:34:22 AM)

While I wait for this awesome program I though I could buy an old one of yours? BTR?
Or swap for BOB?
My BTR is to badly scratched :(
Email me @ HOI2@sympatico.ca

abw814 -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (7/5/2006 7:05:14 PM)

Contact me offline at abw814@aol.com - i happen to have a spare.

Barry

ETF -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (7/6/2006 1:44:07 AM)

Thanks Man I was hoping someone would take pity on me :)

perincurium -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (7/11/2006 1:08:16 PM)

Morning,
Has anybody else got a spare copy they could sell me and send to the UK - I need to reinstall and my disk has a chunk missing!
Thanks

Denniss -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (7/12/2006 3:21:26 AM)

A legal question: As you are the owner of an original CD should it not be possible to use a duplicate made from another Original CD ?

harley -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (7/12/2006 4:08:32 AM)

Denniss - every juristiction is different.

In Australia it is not permitted to make backup copies of any media, there is no such thing as fair use. Changes are being mooted to bring us more into line with the US,

I understand the US allows copying discs specifically for backup, mut makes it illegal to bypass or reverse engineer copy protection.

Either way - in absolute terms I would expect you cannot make a backup of someone else's disc to replace your own. It would be a very fine point of law, as the prosecution would contest that you copied someone else's disc, and if they can prove that then you have a very shaky defense. You'd be unable to defend the letter of the law, and would have to rely on mitigating factors.

A smart judge would give you the $10 it takes so buy a replacement from ebay, and get you out of his court.  :D

ETF -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (8/2/2006 5:24:17 PM)

I would think so..........In Canada it is.

ETF -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (8/2/2006 5:25:07 PM)

Barry;

Any luck buddy shipping it out? Everything work out on my end?

Thanks

ETF -> RE: BTR Copy Scratched :( want to sell me yours? (8/11/2006 12:39:51 AM)

Thanks Received the package. Looks great!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI